Organization on Wednesday released documents purportedly from the e-mail account of John Brennan.
Andrew Burton / Getty Images
Wikileaks published the relatives of the personal information the CIA chief John Brennan on Wednesday, part of the expected release of the contents of his e-mail account.
It was not immediately clear if the documents were in fact from the email account associated with Brennan. The documents, if authentic, is likely to include your home address and phone number, as well as some of his wife’s social security, the address of his mother, and the address of former CIA Director George Tenet. The document also appear include home addresses of three children, Brennan and his brothers and sisters.
Wikileaks published the following documents, which appear to date back in November 2007, when Brennan analyst at defense contractor called The Analysis Corporation:
-. “The form of” national security situation “for John Brennan this form filled by Brennan before he took his current position, shows a rather comprehensive social graph of the current director of the CIA with a lot of additional non-governmental and professional military -govermental parts / career.” Since November 2008,
– Fax “.” Analysis of the Corporation “by General Counsel CIA Goverment [sic] Accountability Office on the legal dispute between the CIA and” TAS seems to have lost the tender on the US watchlist related software project competitor. Matters seem to revolve around the “growth of historical data ‘and’ real-time ‘system responsiveness.” Since February 2008,
– The project of Intel’s positions paper on “Challenges for the US intelligence community in the post-Cold War and post 9/11 world, calling for inter-agency cooperation, the ten-year term for the Director of the CIA and the director of national intelligence.” Since July 2007
– a November 2007 document on how to deal with Iran. (This seems to have been published in the magazine.)
– Letter of the Senate Committee on Intelligence of the department “to his colleagues members of the Board with a proposal on how to make future interrogation methods” compatible “and” legal. “Since May 2008,
– text “bill from July 2008 called” The restrictions on the methods of interrogation Act 2008 “”, which lists the “illegal interrogation techniques.” Since July 2008,
The draft position paper intellect takes a critical stance appears to methods of intelligence gathering as part of former President George W. Bush.
“Unfortunately, since 9/11, relating to the definition and
has been precious little progress
the establishment of legal and policy options “inner mind.” Backroom discussions that lead to the questionable legality of the presidential directives are not in accordance with our constitutional foundations, “says the document.
“In light of the seriousness of the transnational terrorist threat, we need to set an appropriate balance between conducting domestic intelligence operations and protect the right to privacy and liberties of US citizens. The FBI, Department of Homeland Security, the National Security Agency, the CIA and Department of Defense are” all involved intelligence activities in the United States, “and these activities should be consistent with our laws and reflect the democratic principles and values of our people. “
It is not clear that intelligence-gathering operations in paper form. It is against the charter of the CIA to spy on citizens in America, except in limited circumstances. According to the website of the CIA, “the collection is allowed only authorized for exploration;., For example, if there is reason to believe that a person is involved in espionage or international terrorist activities”
CIA and NSA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Wikileaks “comes after a hacker, earlier this week, said he rushed at AOL e-mail Brennan.
On Monday, the alleged hackers, tweeting under the now defunct ruchkami_CWA_ iphphax, published a list of table numbers and social security numbers of national security agencies -. Including the chief of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson
One account also published the alleged call logs of the current White House deputy national security adviser, Brennan, and a list of email contacts. None of the documents were not certified Buzzfeed News.
FBI since the investigation began.
Hacker told New York Post that he cheated workers at Verizon “in providing personal information Brennan and deceive AOL’s reset his password.”
Some of Brennan’s personal information was released in the previous hack a few years ago.
Link: Officials warned hackers claims they violated private CIA Director Email
Link: Untouchable John Brennan
View full list>