Share content airdrop from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. By airdrop, you can share photos, videos, websites, location, and more with the people around with the Apple device.
what do you need
- Shared with drop content, people need to use these devices are iOS7 or later, or OS X Yosemite one later for
- Mac or:
- iPhone5 or later
- iPad Pro
- the iPad (4th generation) or later
- iPad mini or later
- iPod touch (5th generation) or later
- You also need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If you want to share with your contacts, log in to the iCloud.
- Learn more about the use of air-dropped using a Mac with Yosemite share.
Using the Control Center to open the airdrop or off and controls that you can share content.
Open the slide up from the bottom of the control center of your screen.
- Click airdrop.
- Select one of the following options:
- Off: airdrop.
- Contact only: only your contacts can see your device.
- Everyone: Use airdrop can see all your iOS devices in the vicinity of the device.
You can share content from apps such as Photos, Safari, Contacts, and more.
Click to share content. Then click Share or. Depending on the application, you may be able to select other items shared.
Then click airdrop user name or Apple devices nearby.
If you share contacts, but can not find nearby users, please check your son’s signature to iCloud. If you still can not find nearby users, you can consider setting drop for everyone. You may also need to turn off personal hotspots in one or two devices.
Other users will receive an alert, preview your content to be shared, and can accept or reject. If other users are accepted, they will get you the contents of its application. For example, the photo will appear in the Photos application and Web site will open in Safari.