PrestaShop 1.6.x. How to deal with “No carriers available” error This tutorial will show you how to deal with “No carriers available” error (when Advanced Stock management enabled).
- Previously, we created a new carrier in Admin panel -> Shipping -> Carriers. You can check this link to learn how to create a new carrier:Managing Carriers .
- Once you proceed to , in Delivery methods step you can see the : No carriers available for the address “My address
- Make sure the this country belongs to is active. In your Prestashop admin panel navigate to the -> Zones menu. Enable theZones where you want to sell your products by clicking on them under the Enabled column.
- Navigate to Shipping -> Carriers:
Select the newly created carrier and click Edit button:
Skip the first General settings step and navigate to step 2: Shipping locations and costs:
- In Ranges you can see countries applied for the carrier. Select All or the countries you are selling for. Click Finish.
- Refresh the . And proceed to , the new Delivery method will appear.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: