Introduction to HTML
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the most widely used language on Web to develop web pages.
HTML is Berners – created at the end of 1991, but “HTML2.0” was published in 1995 HTML4.01 is a major version of HTML, which was published in late 1999, although widely used in HTML4.01 the first standard HTML specification, but now we have HTML-5 version, which is an extension HTML4.01, this version was published in 2012.
This tutorial is for aspiring web designers and developers need to know in sufficient detail design HTML and its simple overview and practical examples. This tutorial will give you enough to start using HTML component where you can put the higher their level of expertise.
Continuing this tutorial, you should use a basic working knowledge of Windows or Linux operating system, in addition you must be familiar with:
- And like Notepad, Notepad ++, or any text editor Editplus etc. Experience
- How to create directories and files on your computer.
- How to navigate through the different directories.
- How the content of the file type, and save it on your computer.
- Learn about the different formats, such as JPEG, PNG format images.
For most of this tutorial, you will find the examples cited Try it a viable option, so only use it to look at the output of your code, and enjoy your learning.
Try using trial options available in the top right corner of the box following sample code example below –