hacky sack did not go to the Olympics, but you can change this. Obtained by starting their own training equipment. Here are a few simple ways to make a hacky sack material out of the home or basic craft supplies.
edit sewing socks
- This is a simple but sturdy Huck sack. Anyone can make this hackysack, even if you’ve never sewn. If you use strong thread, the results are quite robust. One drawback is the sand – Big filling practicing tricks for beginners or people – will leak out of the hole. Most players still have a lot of fun with rice or lentil stuffing instead.
- Cut an old sock. Find a pair of old socks without holes or worn areas. From the tip of the toes cut off every one, about 3-4 inches (7.5-10 cm). 
- sew a way to shut down the most. Thread a long line of powerful needle. Socks pulled by both sides, near the hole. In the other direction by moving the needle back through the socks again continue sewing. Repeat this back reciprocate mostly closed until sewing socks. Leaving a gap stuffing socks.
- polyester thread is cheap and strong, making it an ideal choice for this project. 
- is closer threads, less your hacky sack will leak stuffing.
- Pour rice or other substances. Stick a funnel hole, or rolled paper cone. Socks filled with a filling material. Uncooked rice or beans are inexpensive and large enough not to fall came. Plastic particles from a hobby shop or steel particles will be given more control, I feel more like a business hacky sack. 
- sand and birdseed easily leak out of this style hacky sack.
- sew socks close. Once completed suture holes close socks is filled. Tie thread enters a knot, and cut the excess.
- sew second sock in the first place. For additional protection, pull the second piece socks first. Seam sealed, just like you do the first one. The socks are aligned so that the ends of the two holes in opposite, reducing the chance of leakage of the material.
edit using balloon
- Use this temporary hacky sack. Balloon sacks super fast and easy. As long as they will not last another hacky sack, and a replacement will cost you a few minutes, and take a dip in the change jar.
- stick a funnel into the neck of the balloon. Get a circle, uninflated balloon. Wide open stretch and push the ends of the funnel.
- If you do not have a funnel, make a paper.
- filled with sand or other materials. Sand filled bag easily at the foot of “stall”, for beginners or people to learn skills useful.  birdseed, dried beans or lentils, uncooked rice, or small beads and other excellent alternatives. Balloons filled to the neck.
- cut neck. Remove all hang rubber, so the ball bag.
- If you use sand, you may want to tie a knot instead. This helps to prevent sand leakage, but the ball will bump knot.
- cover a few balloons. Pull another balloon in the hole and around the exposed whole ball. Cut off the neck. Was repeated at least two or more balloons, each of the previously covered aperture.  For more bags, using a maximum of 10 balloons.
- for decoration, you can reduce the hole in the balloon, so that different colors show through. 
edit crochet Huck bags
- Select worsted weight yarn. Worsted weight yarn, the most common type, is also a good hacky sack. The exact size of the yarn does not matter much, as long as you use a matching crochet.
- crochet short chain. Create a chain of 6-pin, not counting the initial slipknot or still on the hook and loop yarns.
- If you do not know how to knit, review the information here.
- checklist crochet needle. You just need to know the basic crochet stitch to make a hacky sack. Read all the details here.
- In the UK, this is the so-called double-slit.
- twice in a single crochet stitch. The hook back to the first needle. In the completion of a crochet needle twice. Duplicate rows each pin, 12-pin total of
- If you can not fit two single crochets in a needle, loosen your needle a little bit.
- Do the opposite direction – you want to have a circle instead of a square.
- one alternative, two single crochets each needle. The next line begins execution under the needle within two single crochets. Implementation of a single crochet needle next. Spare This 2SC, SC model down the row, 18-pin.
- continue to increase each line. When you do, you’ll see the ball taking shape, becoming more widespread. Each row in accordance with these models, the use of local needle each two single crochets, said: “2C” and a single crochet it says: “SC:”
- 4th row: 2SC, SC, SC, repeated 24-pin
- Line 5: 2SC, SC, SC, SC, repeated 30-pin
- 6th row: 2SC, SC, SC, SC, SC, repeated 36-pin
- to fill a single crochets in the middle. Just repeat every single crochet coil to create an intermediate ball. To do this seven lines (lines 7-13). There should be 36 pins per row.
- Learn how to reduce. You need to reduce the number of stitches to close the ball again. To do this, simply grasp the needle, and the needle by pulling a two crochet once. In other words: 
- caught under the needle, and through as usual (two loops on the hook) tab.
- caught under the needle, and through all of them to pull another loop (hook on the Third Ring Road).
- caught another loop yarn and pull through all three cycles to complete a single crochet.
- began to decline. Start by reducing the size of each row to narrow the ball. Follow these instructions, each reducing it said: “December:”
- Line 14: December, SC, SC, SC, SC, repeated 30-pin
- Line 15: December, SC, SC, SC, repeated 24-pin
- filled bag. Poured into plastic pellets, uncooked rice or dried beans. If you want to use sand or birdseed, you need it sewn into socks, and then drag it to crochet hacky sack.
- You may need to fill the bags, when you go. The line between doing this in order to avoid losing your place.
- to complete the shape of hacky sack. Continue to shorten each line, until Huck sack is closed, enough to make the inside of the material. This should do it:
- Line 16: December, SC, SC, repeated 18-pin
- Line 17: December, SC, repeated 12-pin
- Line 18: In December, until the hole is small enough to close. (If stitching loose, you may need to repeat this to another line.)
- to complete the project. By one of the coils knitting yarn, yarn needle with a hook or pull. By repeating several knitting, then a few by reversing the direction and locked in place by weaving.  cut off the rest of the yarn.
- you can decide how to best fill the sacks, according to their preferences. A full sack from the kick rebound harder. Loose bag is easy to catch your foot or other body part.
- birdseed or rice will eventually sprout, when it gets wet.  if you want your bag last longer, rather than funky smell used inorganic fillers.
edit you need something
edit filling (all sacks)
- grit, bird food, rice, beads, plastic pellets, or Shot
edit Hack socks
- pairs of socks
- polyester thread
edit balloon bags
- balloon (at least four)
- funnel or cone
edit crochet bags
- worsted weight yarn
- pointed needles (optional)
edit Related wikiHows
- How toes foot stall bags
- how to build a bean bag game
- how to build a bean bag baseball game
- how to play Huck bag group
edit Sources and Citations