How to change or reset Joomla admin password
Your Joomla administrator account is configured as part of the installation of Joomla. You can change your user name, password and e-mail addresses have been configured for you. When you choose a new password, be sure to use a powerful.
- Log on to the rear end of your Joomla site.
- Select User Manager in accordance with the user menu.
- Click the superuser account.
- Now, you can change the login name, password and email address for the administrator account
- Click Save and Close
How to reset Joomla admin password
- Log in to your control panel.
- Click the System tab.
- In my subscription choose your domain name.
- Click the Websites & Domains.
- Select the database.
- Click the name of your database.
- Under the Tools menu, select the site management open phpMyAdmin.
- Click * _users table. Complete with a table name prefix will be similar jos_users.
- Find your administrator user, and then click Edit.
- Copy d2064d358136996bd22421584a7cb33e: trd7TvKHx6dMeoMmBVxYmg0vuXEA4199 Password field, and click Search.
- You will see a “1 rows affected” message, your secret password has been changed.
- Log on to the back-end using an administrator account and password confidentiality of your Joomla site and change your password to something more secure.