Having knowledge about how to find Magento category IDs is very useful for people who often need to deal with several services or requirements, including but not limited to:
- Product introduction
- Product Links
- Product distribution
- Class invocation in PHTML block
- Display featured products on the home page
- Invoke the product in a custom PHTML file
Even on many other requests based on your needs.
Finding Magento Class IDs is a very simple 4-click process. Be sure to follow carefully as described below
- Log in to the Magento admin panel
- Navigate to the directory and select Manage Categories
- Select the desired category name from the left (this will refresh the right block of data for the selected category)
- On the above headings, see the category name: id (screenshot of exact location)
Sample snapshots with both process and physical demos allow you to implement this functionality in the Magento store.