- Click File > Options> Advanced
- In automatic archiving, archiving click Settings.
- Click N Run AutoArchive every day box and specify how often to run AutoArchive
- Select any other options you want, for example, Outlook, delete old items instead of archiving them
Tip : If your mail profile to connect to Exchange Server archiving and automatic archiving may not be available . It is also possible that your organization has to archive messages covering retention policy . Check with your system administrator for more information
For more information about setting
automatic archiving , see automatic
archiving setup instructions
Change the AutoArchive setting individual folders
- File folder in the navigation pane list, right-click thefile you want to change the folder , and then click Properties.
- In the AutoArchive tab, select the options you want.