5 Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.
How many articles are about making money online? Tens of thousands? million? enough? probably. But there is a problem. Too many people are just selling to convince you to enroll in seminars, webinars, training courses or other ways to become a millionaire online.
They really give money online reputation. But it is possible to make money online. I mean, the people selling those millionaires stadium are making money, right?
There are legitimate ways to make money online. The problem is that the real way to make money is not a “get rich quick” scheme.
Most of them see the time until your return requires a lot of work, and sometimes a lot of dedication. But if you really want to make money online, work at home or put an idea into a business, you can do it. You can even earn money application, if you do not want to take risks, all the way to the computer.
I want to tell you all kinds of legitimate ways to make money online. Since we are talking about legitimate work, you gotta be …… ah, legitimate. Many of these options if you want to get paid, ask you to time the real work. They also need to really work. Here are some tips actually get the job:
- handle it seriously. Yes, you are applying for a job online . Yes, you can do the job in your underwear , but that does not mean it is not a ” real job .” You have to think of it as , or they will not treat you as a serious candidate. You are not who wants to work in their underwear only one. In fact, the online competition is likely to be higher than it is in the region.
- Professional. When you submit your resume , do not type it in all caps , caps lock , do not avoid like the plague . Know how to use it does not look incompetent. Written in the correct syntax complete sentences . Of course , there are exceptions, but even if there are exceptions , they must be professional . You are building their opinion of you .
- For some , but not all. Whether you provide a writing sample , or a combination of photography links to your work, give them enough examples to the idea , but not so much that they do not even know where to start . Although our topic , they give you some background information , but do not tell them your life story .
- Double-check yourself , before you destroy yourself doubled . Make sure everything you send to the company , whether it is your resume , or a combination of e-mail , are good to go . Carefully check your grammar and wording , and happens to use the spelling checker ! This is especially important when it comes to the name of the company . Do not spell his name wrong, be sure to type the how to type it ( for example Problogger, not pro Blogger).
1. Websites That Pay
1.Let’s go ahead and get this way . There are various sites that will pay you a variety of things , such as shopping , taking surveys or test products . No, I do not get paid to promote any of these are not, these sites will not make you a millionaire, but they are great to earn some extra cash . I left fraud.
Here is pay some legitimate websites
Swagbucks – Swagbucks is great to earn some extra cash . You can do all sorts of things to make money , take surveys , using their search engine . You will not get rich , but you will earn a few bucks . If you have time to kill , you can earn some extra cash to spend , rather than surfing the web .
2.InboxDollars – InboxDollars similar to Swagbucks, because you will be taken to investigate and shopping , so if you want to maximize your returns, and both sites registered . They also offer to pay you in the search engines ( such as Swagbucks), you’ll get $ 5 for the contract. I will not continue to set out the points one by one down the list , but if you want to get paid to take surveys , also examined the global decision-making , E- polls and surveys club.
3 .Project Payday – Payday is to have the project who have been getting paid to get one trial offer to earn thousands of dollars a person recommended sites. I’m not saying you ‘ll make a million, but it is legitimate, you can earn some extra cash . They believe that by paying you to do a free trial , you either like the product and buy it , or forget to cancel the trial and receive a fee . If you can track and get you cancel before charging ( if you do not want the product ) , then this is some money to do a great site .
4.User testing – user testing paid $ 10 to test the popular site . Testing usually takes about 15-20 minutes . Its purpose is to look at a person as a website owner , who is new to their website , try to navigate it. Owner of the site obtained by looking at an actual value of the user experience is worth a ton, but $ 10 is not a bad sent.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or a few dollars to spend , if you need some people to provide services. Basically, everything is $ 5 . You either pay $ 5 or $ 5 charge . They call them “performance .” However, you can offer your services as needed. If you sell art , you’re okay sell sheets , each $ 5, which is a show. If you are a graphic designer , you want to $ 10 / hour , offer your services , just a 30-minute show. If they need two hours of graphic design , they pay you $ 20 , $ 10 / hour to buy four performances.
2. Freelance Writing
Freelance writing is the most popular way to earn money online one . Many successful freelancers can average income of 50 cents per word one dollar. Some income twice !
Of course , it will not start this way . You have to build your portfolio and your resume , and so on and so forth. If you are interested in writing, I’m sure you know that. If you are not interested in writing , I would not recommend traveling along this road just for the money .
It takes time and dedication , but it can be highly profitable , if that’s what you love. Assuming this is what you love , let’s talk about making money .
Before you decide to start deep into all these companies freelance writing , you need to have a web presence . You need a blog ( in my humble opinion blog , of course ) .
1- Listverse – Listverse pay $ 100 each to take a position . Posts must be a list , it must be at least 1,500 words , you must include at least 10 things. In addition, you can use it pretty creative .
2-TopTenz – TopTenz pay $ 50 each to take a position . Again , the article has to be in list format , it must be at least 1,500 words , with a few exceptions . So your chances to get recognized quite high they often post .
3-In addition to the list – the list in addition to paying $ 200 for each to take a position . They are not the first on the line, because they tend to publish less , which means you have to get a smaller chance of acceptance . The same criteria above , minimum 1,500 words .
4-International Living – International Living payment of $ 75 acceptance of the post . Most of them are looking for from the country you visited tourist experience . For this site, it is your experience more than your writing skills.
5-FundsforWriters – FundsforWriters pay $ 50 each to take a position . They are looking to make money with it and how to write articles . They only accept articles between 500-600 words , but they want you to make every word count.
3. Sell Your Stuff
Ever since the idea emerged online auctions , online sales market has been on the rise. Many are interested in , but do not know how to begin . There are still a variety of ways to make money online by selling , no matter what you are selling or trading like you already have a store. Before we begin , when to sell things online , here are some general tips :
Get a PayPal account . If you do not have a PayPal account , you want to get one, if you are doing business online . This collections and disbursements in online business standards.
Take good photos. Some of the following options do not require the actual photographs and sell the product , but to do that , make sure you take a clear picture, to make your product stand out from others. If you want to take a lot of pictures , set up a small ” studio -like ” area in your family background and proper lighting really make your pictures come across professional . Of course , you need a good camera.