Webinars are a great way to interact with your website’s subscribers and social media followers. It gives you the opportunity to work with your followers, gain new ideas and grow your community. Two-way communication is critical to every webinar.
In today’s blog post, we’ll explore some of the best webinar tools available on the market today. We also include several awesome webinars WordPress plug-ins that work with WordPress out of the box. let’s start!
GoToWebinar is one of the most popular paid webinars on the market, with plans to start at $ 89 / month with 100 participants. Features include:
- Webinar recording, on-demand content authoring
- Voting, publishing, and Q & A make webinars an interactive two-way communication
- Lecture features let you share the right content at the right time during a webinar
- Customize the registration form to gather the information you need
- VoIP, telephone audio, and toll-free numbers
- Custom branding
- Higher plans include interesting features such as source tracking and anti-download technology.
GoToWebinar is developed by GoToMeetings, a leading provider of online conferencing software, developed by GoToMeetings. Their parent, Citrix, is a 3B + company specializing in telecommunications.
ClickMeeting is another strong contender for unified communications. It has a dedicated mobile application for creating and managing your webinars. You can also get free phone numbers and a variety of other interactive features to create great webinars.
The plug-in also integrates better with third-party applications and services such as Microsoft Office, Google Calendar, iCal, and social networks such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
It also has a dedicated WordPress plug-in that can be quickly embedded in your WordPress site’s webinar room. The program starts with $ 25, 25 attendees, 2 presenters, custom brand tools and a four-hour recording. ClickMeeting also offers a full-featured 30-day free trial.
3) WP WebinarSystem
WP WebinarSystem uses Google Hangouts features to host and record unlimited webinars. This plug-in allows you to quickly build a unique webinar enrollment page where you can collect leads. Once a prospect registers your webinar, they will be taken to a thank you page. Send a friendly reminder to registered participants before attending a scheduled webinar to attend a webinar.
The free version of WordPress.org plugin allows you to host live webinars via email reminders sent to registered participants.
The advanced version of the plug-in has very useful features such as automatic recording of webinars, periodic “on-demand” content, paid webinars, WooCommerce support and integration with e-mail marketing solutions such as GetResponse and MailChimp. It has more features for batch loading, starting with $ 97 / year for a single site license.
WPWebinar is another competitor to the “Use Google Hangouts to host webinars” space. The plugin has a fixed price of $ 197 and is available with most features of WP WebinarSystem, including:
- Built-in follow-up email system to ensure that people attend your webinar.
- Ability to schedule regular call-to-action phrases during webinars.
- Punctual or regular webinars to improve the attendance of the automated navigation mode.
- Ability to create custom thank-you pages with social media integration after participant registration.
- A fully customizable webinar options page, including a video player.
- Support for the most popular autoresponder services, including MailChimp, ConstantContact, Aweber and so on.
Remember WPWebinar and WP WebinarSystem? Ok, here’s another plugin like it, just a little different. Enter all of these “Use Google Hangouts hosted webinars” solution for King.
WebinarJam takes Google Hangouts to the next level by integrating some serious marketing gains. First, because it uses Google Hangouts, the bandwidth and storage costs are offloaded to Google’s supercomputers. Your server resources are fully dedicated to marketing and provide the best webinar experience to your audience. It’s almost every conceivable webinar, leading generation and leadership parenting-related features built into it.
It offers full support and regular updates at a fixed price of $ 397 per year. WebinarJam is a powerful webinar solution that combines the best of both worlds – Google’s reliable Hangouts technology and top-of-the-line marketing features make it the choice of many popular marketers on the spot!
6) Webinars OnAir
Webinar OnAir is another awesome webinar software that takes advantage of the power of the Google Hangouts API to host online webinars. It features re-encoding, paid registration, automatic reply integration and scheduled recurring webinars. You can also target multiple audiences in a webinar by placing multiple CTAs in multiple places.
When you run a regular webinar, you are not actually online – this is a replay of a previously recorded webinar. However, through the webinar OnAir, you can jump into and start real-time chat sessions at any time – make your visitors really surprised in real time!
Webinar OnAir also has a built-in redirection pixel that allows you to track your audience on the web. During the webinar, you can show special offers to attendees, generate leads, and automatically save webinars to YouTube. The program starts at 19.97 per month, with a maximum of 25 participants.
AnyMeeting is a conference and web seminar software hosted on its own infrastructure (ie not Google Hangouts). It’s out of the box, no one of your participants has to download any software. You can record sessions during a webinar, share PowerPoint presentations and PDFs, and conduct live Q & A. AnyMeeting also has a 14-day trial, scheduled starting at $ 65 / month with up to 100 participants per webinar.
WebinarIntegration is one of the most powerful plugins for WordPress Webinar, which supports a lot of amazing features to run useful webinar business.
For beginners, you can host and record unlimited webinars, unlimited attendees. It uses existing streaming technologies such as Google Hangouts, LiveSteam, and Ustream to handle video delivery aspects of webinars.
Here is a list of the interesting features of WebinarIntegration:
- With almost every e-mail marketing service, as well as a bonus text messaging service integration
- Use Facebook 1-Click webinar to register
- Customizable webinar landing page
- Add / Save to calendar function
- Live View Dashboard – This dashboard allows you to see the performance of your webinars in real-time
- Instant messaging and instant messaging, interactive interaction with the audience
- Paid webinars, support for PayPal, Stripe Magento and other payment gateways
The best part – WebinarIntegration is a one-time payment of $ 97 for single-site licenses, lifetime support and product updates. However, the enterprise program is worth $ 279, providing real-time and automated webinar support and working on unlimited websites.
If I was completely honest, I would say that WebinarAlly is not a great plugin. Of course, it uses Google Hangouts to host webinars and has most of the features of other Webinar software. But here’s the deal. The product behind the brain is a marketing influence and continuous entrepreneur – Mary Forleo. Mary is a marketing genius, philanthropist and visionary inspirational speaker.
For $ 99, you can not only access the plugin – you can also get her Stellar Webinar formula – which in itself is worth the investment. The program starts at $ 99, with unlimited use, including one year of support and updates.
10) Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is an enterprise-class product that is one of the most powerful and feature-rich webinars on the market. It provides all the bells and whistles that you would expect from a platform created by an IT giants. It is an enterprise-class product with a wide range of very powerful features, including:
- Complete mobile collaboration
- Real-time collaboration with presenters
- Invite and privilege management
- Meeting rooms are dedicated to discussion
- Analysis and tracking
- Recording, archiving and so on
Plans are starting at $ 130 per month, with support for 100 participants and $ 1,000 per month for participants up to $ 580.
ReadyTalk is another excellent web seminar software hosted on your own infrastructure. You can access the following awesome features:
- Custom brand
- “Add to Calendar” Outlook and Google’s invitation link
- Customize the registry
- Flexible confirmation options
- A key recording
- Online chat, Q & A, surveys and voting
- Follow-up e-mail
- Archive hosting and distribution, and more
The ReadyTalk program starts at $ 149 per month for 149 participants and reaches $ 3,999 / month for 2,999 participants.